Thursday, April 24, 2014

Procrastination at its Finest


I like to think of procrastination as an art. Actually, I find I do some of my best work at the very last moment. I'm not saying it is something to brag about, but if you're going to be something, you might as well be good at it. And I my friends, am a procrastinator.

I find it almost crippling at times. It seems that when I am actually doing the required work, the time crawls by - oppositely, all the random crap that pulls my attention away is the biggest time suck ever. As my procrastination sees peaks and valleys, I occasionally plan on refining my time management skills and making a genuine effort to break the habit, but those little distractions always seem to get in the way.

When it really matters, I get it done - sometimes by the skin of my teeth. I can't really offer any advice as I have been procrastinating sine the 80's, but I did take the time to look up some articles on the subject. I intended to read them, but didn't get around to it ... remember? Procrastination!

Overcoming Procrastination

How to Stop Procrastinating

No comments:

Post a Comment